We have a PLACE FOR YOU!
There are multiple opportunities at WJFF for new volunteers.
CALL THE STATION at (845) 482-4141 or email@example.com
• Graphic Designing. (Design marketing material including note cards, t-shirts, flyers).
• Administrative (Help in the office with paperwork, filing, copies, data entry…)
• Gardening/Landscaping (Mowing, planting, weeding…)
• Storytelling/Archiving (Collecting memories; digitally and printed- photos, news clippings, interviews)
• Storage Elves (Organizing and maintaining donations for music sale and auction in our storage house.)
ON-AIR VOLUNTEERING (All tasks and responsibilities include training.)
• Hold a board shift. (Regular 2-3 hour commitment filling breaks with Station ID, weather, Public Service announcements). PARTICULARLY OPENING SHIFTS 6 – 9 AM.• Host a show (after proficiency shown on board).
• Technology. Web and mobile. Programmers, designers and engineers. Podcasters
• Contribute to a local program (field reporting, etc.).