Volunteers trained as tax counselors can prepare and file Federal and State tax returns for individuals and families through the AARP Tax-Aide program, part of the AARP Foundation.
Preparation of tax returns will be offered at these locations on these dates (appointments are required):
- Mondays and Wednesdays, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Liberty, 845-292-6180
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, Crawford Public Library, Monticello, 845-794-4660
- February 6 and 9, Liberty Public Library, 845-292-6070
- March 2, 4 and 7, Mamakating Library, Wurtsboro, 845-888-8004
- March 6 and 20, Sunshine Hall Free Library, Eldred, 845-557-6258