SULLIVAN COUNTY MEAL DELIVERY/PICKUP FOR STUDENTS
With all of the schools in Sullivan County closed due to the covid-19 pandemic, Sullivan180.org compiled a list of the meal delivery and/or pickup systems in place for each school district.
• Eldred Central School District – Parents can pickup “grab and go” meals (breakfast and lunch) for all students from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesday at Mackenzie Elementary School (curb side delivery at entrance area). These will be provided free of charge.
• Fallsburg Central School District – Meals will be delivered daily by bus, from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., to each regular bus stop. Meals will also be available for pickup at the entrance of Benjamin Cosor Elementary School for any family who wants to access meals that way. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.
• Liberty Central School District – Meals (breakfast and lunch) are available Mondays-Fridays, Rolling V drivers will deliver meals at the regular bus stops between 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. each day (drivers will beep and wait two minutes before moving on), students who walk to school can pick up meals between 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. at the High School loading area (near the parking lot basketball court).
• Livingston Manor Central School District – Meals are available for delivery or to pickup Monday through Friday from 10;00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The pickup station is at the back of the LMCS cafeteria (or in the old gym, in inclement weather) and Rolling V drivers will deliver to homes, drivers will beep and wait two minutes before moving on.
• Monticello Central School District – Meals will be delivered along the bus routes Monday through Friday (walkers can go to the nearest bus stop). Each child will receive a packaged double meal, containing one breakfast and one lunch (all residents under 18 are eligible for these meals). If you are in need of a meal and the bus has not come, please contact the transportation dept. at 845-794-8570 or 845-794-2120.
• Roscoe Central School District – Meals are available to “grab and go” (breakfast and lunch) at the side door of the RCS Cafeteria.
• Sullivan West Central School District – Meals are available to “grab and go” at the Elementary School on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (at the student drop-off/pick-up area). If you do not have transportation, please contact Lorraine Poston at 845-482-4610 ext. 305 to arrange for meal access.
• Tri-Valley Central School District – Parents can pick up “grab and go” breakfast and lunch (for two days each time) on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from (9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. at the exterior door of the cafeteria.
Wayne Highlands School District is offering a FREE Grab and Go Breakfast/Lunch Program. At this time, it is scheduled to run through the current closure of April 6, 2020. The Program is open to all children eighteen (18) and younger. ALL children 18 and younger are eligible. Grab and Go meals are served each day at Damascus Area School, Honesdale High School, Preston Area School, and the Cooperage. The Program is FREE! Everyone is encouraged to participate. Please see the details below.
Grab and Go Pick-Up Schedule ~ 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m:
Damascus Area School ~ 174 High School Road ~ Damascus, PA
Honesdale High School ~ 459 Terrace Street ~ Honesdale, PA
Preston Area School ~ 1493 Crosstown Highway ~ Lakewood, PA
The Cooperage – 1030 Main Street ~ Honesdale, PA