A favorite Radio Catskill event is going online & you can help make it a success.
To meet our goals and continue to bring our community together, we are planning an online auction, taking place over two weeks – August 10 to August 22
Help WJFF keep you connected by donating an item to our Fabulous Online Auction. Below is a list of potential auction item ideas – but please feel free to submit other items:
• Overnight Stays at Vacation Properties – for one or two weeks
• Master Gardening consultations
• Landscaping consultations
• Gardening equipment, including mowers or weed cutters (in working order).
• Vintage wines or cases of wine
• Interior design consultations
• Spa services
• Craft lessons
• Energy installations such as solar panels
• Fly Fishing and Hiking Experiences
• Cooking courses
• Yoga Classes
• Dance Lessons
• In-home catering for your friends and family
• Restaurant and other business gift certificates
Purchase a certificate from your favorite place, then donate it to WJFF – supporting both a local business and your community radio station!
If you are able to offer items or services such as those listed above, please email Auction@WJFFradio.org — or call 845-482-4141 for more details.
WJFF Radio Catskill is recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 not-for-profit corporation. Donations of goods and services are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.