The Ten Mile River Scout Museum, located on the grounds of Ten Mile River Scout Camps’ headquarters, 1481 Crystal Lake Road (County Route 26), Narrowsburg, N.Y. will open every weekend in September and October. Hours are Saturdays, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET. Interested visitors are welcome to attend during other times by calling or texting 845-701-1317 to schedule an appointment.
“The Geology of the Ten Mile River Scout Camps,” a popular summer exhibit remains on display. It is representative of the entire Upper Delaware River Valley and includes a video, “Upper Delaware River Resource Mapping”.
Museum personnel will be present to answer visitors’ questions. The museum follows all COVID-19 safety protocols, as outlined in the “Summer Camp 2021 FAQ – TMR Scout Camps” guide to keep its staff and visitors safe.